Oil paintings, photography and art in general by artist Steve Ellison - broadcasting live from Reno, Nevada!
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
I found this scene in Dayton, NV in the fall and changed it up a lot for this painting. The cabin here is some weird irrigation building in real life. I’m so glad I paint so I can occasionally escape real life! I imagined some old moonshiner holed up in his secret hideaway, waiting for the moonlit night...
The Moonshiners Cabin
11x14 - oil on wood panel
#art #landscapepainting #originalart #impressionism #renoartist #reno #nevada #artist #fallcolors #sagebrush #oilpainting #autumn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I finally finished my latest painting that I sketched in a couple days ago. This is the Nevada state line at the California border in Verdi...
-
A scene I saw from my last visit to the Grand Canyon. It's the most breathtaking sight in the world, but I feel unless you have some ...
-
Another piece from my little hike the other day in the Virginia City, NV hills. We locals take for granted these vistas - I guess being a pa...
-
A small painting - a remembrance of our one and only trip to Hawaii. Must go there again sometime - post-mask world! Small Hawaii - 6x6 - o...

No comments:
Post a Comment